Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 10 - 3/23/2013

It's day 10!  I can't believe it!  When I started this cleanse I never thought that I was going to be able to last 10 whole days on this crazy cleanse, but I've made it!  And now I know that I am going to go further!

I am a little frustrated though, because according to the scale I've actually gained about a pound.  How is this possible?  Well to google I went and I found this video on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0wQKYSuCs8 which made me feel a little better, I guess I am not the only one.  I also went on and watched more of her videos and saw that she lost a total of 9 pounds throughout her 10 day cleanse.  I am hoping that tomorrow when I get on the scale I will see a better number!



The Statistics
Intake -  6 servings
Hunger -  None.
Cravings - None
Weight-loss -  gain 1 lb.  Down 2.6 lb. since Day 6
Bowel Movements - More of the same.  No change. 
Side Effects -  Rash behind ears, on chest, all over face and neck 
Tongue Report - Tongue is still white 
Mistakes -  None today :-).
Goals -  No change in goals

No comments:

Post a Comment