Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 11 - 3/24/2013

The cleanse is going well and I am starting to see all the good things a cleanse can do.  First off all I have suffered from acne since I was a teenager,  in fact I can't remember the last time that I didn't have at least 1 pimple on my face.  I have also always had red splotchy parts on my face and for the first time since I can remember my skin is clear and my face is bright with no red spots.  For the first time, since I was about 13, I am going without make-up today and feeling great about it!!!  My face has never, ever looked better.  In fact my boyfriend even noticed it last night and this morning.  I told him if this is how I look on the cleanse I'm going to have to do it every 3 months. lol.

I forgot to mention, most of my rash is gone!  Yay!  I still have the rash on my ears, but everywhere else it is gone :-)

I have also noticed a huge difference in my hair!  Not only is it shinier, but it is has more volume and it is holding a style better.  Plus I'm not shedding as much!  But best of all . . . my hair still looks good day 2 of a hairstyle (this never happens for me).  Normally day 2 my hair looks greasy near the scalp and I can only wear it up.  I am now able to wear it down and it still look as good as it did the day before. 

Random Tip:  Although, until I started the cleanse I was frequently guilty of this myself.... you should only wash your hair every other day.  Every stylist I have ever had has told me this and yelled at me when I was washing everyday.  This cleanse has helped me be able to listen to my stylists and save my hair!



The Statistics
Intake -  6 servings
Hunger -  None.
Cravings - None
Weight-loss -  I didn't weigh myself today
Bowel Movements - More of the same.  No change. 
Side Effects -  Rash is gone, except on my ears.  My hair looks better than ever and seems very healthy.  My face is clear and bright!
Tongue Report - Tongue is still white 
Mistakes -  None today :-).
Goals -  Go the full 40 days!  :-)  Try to space out my lemonades better, 1 every 2 hours instead of 2 servings at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment