Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Tool Kit and Pricing

My Master Cleanse Tool Kit


Organic Grade B Pure Maple Syrup (1 Qt) - Whole Foods Market - $19.99

Filtered Water (1 Gallon) - Giant Food - $1.00

LaxaTea (20 tea bags) - Giant Food - $

Non-iodized Sea Salt (22 oz.) - Giant Food - $

Cayenne Pepper (1 oz.) - Giant Food - $

Lemons - Giant Food - 2lb bag- $3.99 or $0.66 each lemon
(the lemons priced at $0.66 each are juicier and get enough juice to make 2 servings from each lemon)


Tools:
Originally I was squeezing lemons, by hand, into a bowl and then measuring.  I knew there had to be a better way so I went on Amazon and I found a lemon juicer that actually measures the juice for you.  I love this little gadget!  And it only cost me $5.07 when I bought it.  The link below will get you to the right place :-)

Jo!e Lemon Juicer

Disclaimer- You must rinse the juicer in between juicing each half of the lemon otherwise it get clogged

No comments:

Post a Comment